The HMRC CJRS Portal opened at 5.30 this morning, at 7.20 it crashed. (These people are completely unprepared)
Also why are they stopping our staff from working? Surley they should be doing whatever they can to get our businesses back on their feet, after this civil service inflicted disaster. Both in China, lies and Coverup, and in the UK, failure to stop the planes and the PPE debacle.
Let’s take half the countries resource and insist they must sit at home doing nothing. That will help the economy and wellbeing – NOT. I supose its just all they know!
Anyway my thanks to Chamber Member Consensus HR, for providing us with updated information. See Below
If you have any questions please contact Matthew on info@consensusHR.com or call 01438 310062
The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) portal as discussed & allowing you as an employer to reclaim up to 80% of a furloughed employee’s salary from HMRC, has opened today at 5:30am. It can be accessed through the Government Gateway.
Information required for this is:To claim, you will need:
- your employer PAYE scheme reference number
- the number of employees being furloughed
- National Insurance Numbers for the furloughed employees
- Names of the furloughed employees
- Payroll/employee number for the furloughed employees (optional)
- your Self Assessment Unique Taxpayer Reference, Corporation Tax Unique Taxpayer Reference, Company Registration Number or Employer Name (as appropriate)
- the claim period (start and end date)
- amount claimed (per the minimum length of furloughing of 3 consecutive weeks)
- your bank account number and sort code
- your contact name
- your phone number