Welwyn and Hatfield Chamber of Commerce is a Not for Profit Organisation formed in 1929 to help local businesses.
We believe in listening to local businesses, understanding their goals and helping them to achieve those goals.
Our Committee comprises expertise from Lloyds Bank, John Lewis, Waitrose, Welwyn and Hatfield Council, Welwyn and Hatfield Times, Accountants, Lawyers and Local Businesses.
Membership is £50 a year.
In return the Chamber :-
- Organises Networking Events, these may be purely Social or of an informative nature
- Provides Free Training Guides, with the opportunity to obtain advice from centres of excellence that the members have recommended
- Organises training, often at significant discounts, where we can organise economies of scale
- Provides access to expertise, by recommending temporary staff or interim directors
- Introduces members to sources of finance, be that Lending or Equity based
- Helps with Business Plans, Crown Debt Management
Please explore this site for further details.