Welwyn and Hatfield Chamber of Commerce is a Not for Profit Organisation formed in 1929 to help local businesses.
As we move into a the new “Decade of Opportunity” the 2020’s The Chamber is leading the way.
We recognise that it takes real business experience to advise growing businesses. This is not an academic excercise or a public sector support excercise. It is about using real experience and contacts to help you make better decisions and implement them successfully.
We are doing this through the Chamber Ambassadors who are experienced business people we have come to know and trust over the past decade. We can vouch for their skills because they have been our “go to” resource for our own businesses.
By joining the Chamber Growth Club, they can help you.
Introducing the Chamber Ambassadors in Alphabetical order:-
Membership is £50 a year.
In return the Chamber :-
- Organises Networking Events, these may be purely Social or of an informative nature
- Provides Free Training Guides, with the opportunity to obtain advice from centres of excellence that the members have recommended
- Organises training, often at significant discounts, where we can organise economies of scale
- Provides access to expertise, by recommending temporary staff or interim directors
- Introduces members to sources of finance, be that Lending or Equity based
- Helps with Business Plans, Crown Debt Management
Please explore this site for further details.