I would like to introduce you to Mark Ward. Ex Royal Signals, Mark has been working in the Cyber Security World since 2002. Mark has recognised the need for all firms to have cyber protection and has produced a cost effective product to protect your business.
We have negotiated a 12.5% discount for Chamber Members on a 12 month rolling contract.
We all understand the importance of our reputation, not to mention stress, time and costs of getting this wrong. If you are relying on free virus scanner….. Please contact Mark on firstname.lastname@example.org
Where you have more to protect and understand the importance of getting this right and the downsides, Mark has practical experience at a senior level.
Mark J Ward, CISM
Mark is an ex-military man (Royal Corps of Signals) and has a successful career spanning over 30 years. Since 2002 Mark has operated as an independent cyber, fraud, risk and security consultant specialising in the creation and transformation of information security teams within organisations under the banner of Predator IT.
Mark has gained a wealth of experience from both mid, senior and executive management standpoints, covering many different activities related to fraud, risk and security.
Mark is a highly experienced and pragmatic consultant and is expert in the fields of Information/Cyber and Operational Risk Management, IT Security, Fraud, Cyber/e-Crime, Incident/Crisis Management, Physical Security and Intelligence Management.
Mark has worked across many sectors including financial services, insurance, telecoms and utilities, providing him with a rare and unique set of skills and experience that all contribute to his being a respected expert in his field and a successful security visionary and CISO.
Mark has recently launched a small business service under the brand name Cyber Alert.
Mark has sat on and chaired many forums and industry working groups including:-
- The UK Gov Centre for the Protection National Infrastructure (CPNI) for telecoms.
- The banking industry Remote Banking Fraud Management Group, Information Security Advisory Group, Customer Authentication Group and others whilst Head of Security at Payments UK
- Primary Retail Banking representative for the finance industry’s first ever resilience test “Exercise Waking Shark” in March 2011
- The telecoms industry Mobile Industry Crime Action Forum, Telecoms User Fraud Forum and was a founding member and first chairman of the intelligence sharing network among mobile telecoms operators that later became part of the CCSG (Communication Crime Strategy Group)
- Currently a member of the Big SASIG Forum and guest chairman of regular SASIG events.
Mark holds the CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) accreditation.