Local Financial Planning business is looking for a member of staff with good admin skills. Details Below
Please contact Anthony C Caldwell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Administration role at WGC Financial Adviser Business
We are a small local Financial Planning business based in Welwyn Garden City. As part of our ongoing success & growth we are looking for an experienced Administrator to join & be an active part of our Support Team, preferably with Financial Services experience, but strong admin skills are the priority.
Within the role you will be focused on providing admin support to the Clients pre & post meetings & processing relevant paperwork review packs & ensure these are processed efficiently between the clients, Advisers, providers and the support team.
Desirable but not essential; is an understanding and maybe have used Cash Flow Modelling software, Intelligence Office (CRM system) and Wrap Platforms.
Duties to include
- To ensure all admin is undertaken to a high standard and conducted in line with procedures, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Daily admin will include a wide variety of tasks in order to keep the office and admin process running smoothly.
- You’ll have responsibility for managing your own work activity and will be in frequent discussion with the other parts of the advice process to ensure client out comes and expectations are met.
- You’ll be required to input and update information on internal/external software packages and provider websites to ensure all sources are up to date.
- You’ll need to work respectfully & professionally with team members & clients.
- You’ll need to ensure that all communications with clients, including correspondence, meetings and telephone calls, are dealt with promptly and within service standards.
Attend some client meetings with the Advisers so as to build a rapport with the client base and gain a solid understanding of the advice process & needs.
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments.
- Running & organising of the annual investment lunch & seminar.
- To take an active role in team meetings & look to improve existing processes.
- Problem solving ability
- Able to work in a team environment
- Client relationship skills
- Personal organisation
- Commitment, drive and determination to succeed
- Keen eye for detail
- Salary is circa 22K but will be negotiable dependent on level of experience
- 22 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme