Joining Up and Demystifying Networking
Scroll Down to Book your FREE place
We have been thinking about effective networking groups for our members and have concluded that people tend to do business:-
- When they are good and ready and have a requirement or need
- With people that they have worked with and have seen what they can do
- With people that they trust because they know them
So, we have thought about the various Growth Stages in Business and defined 10 of them. Business owners may not openly admit it, but they know what is worrying them. Solving Problems is what we do, and sometimes we need help but don’t know where to ask.
So What if:-
1. We could help business owners recognise which growth stage(s) their business is currently at, then we could help them recognise where they have a requirement or need.
2. We could help potential suppliers to really think through which business needs their sevices are addressing, and write those into an e Booklet, and work with people within the Chamber Network, to Assess and Critique the e-Booklet. Then they would have worked together and understood the offering.
3/. We could build trust around accountability to the network and your reputation, both locally and Internationally.
If in addition, you became a published Author, gained access to the Amazon distribution network, earned income from your book sales at around twice the rate of hard copy publishers, increased your web traffic and SEO rankings, then you might think great, but how much?
Well the cost for the initial Publishing agreement is around £100. The networking is free.
Book below to come to this FREE event to find out more.
Bookings are closed for this event.