Date(s) - 07/01/2015
3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
The Bio Park
Categories No Categories
Welcome to 2015 !!!
We now have 10 Authors thinking clearly about their areas of expertise, working closely with other Chamber Members to bounce ideas off, and help with the structure of their e-Books. It feel right – which is always a good place to start.
See Below for Slides from the December event.
Hearfelt thanks and New Year Greetings to our Sponsors, The LEP, The Bio Park and Exemplas for use of the facilities in the Bio Park and to Mill Green Golf Club and to their General Manager Shaun Bakker, for the use of the Bar Facilities. Shaun has taken a new post at Chart Hills Golf Club in Beddenden Kent www.charthills.co.uk So if you fancy a game give him a call.
Why e-Publishing? Why does it work? How it can Work for You?
7 Tips to Authors of eBooks Things to think about when planning an e-booklet
What you get What you get and how it works – your questions answered
Who Should Attend?
People who know what they are talking about, have done it before and want to add real value.
If you are interested in:-
- The discipline of writing a 30 page booklet about what you do
- Having that reviewed by experienced business people
- Having access to new customers who are looking for your services
- Becoming a published Author on your favourite subject
- Having your thoughts sold in booklet form on Amazon
- Helping with the SEO on your website
- Only spending £100 to achieve the above
Then register for this “1st Wednesday of every month” event below.
Attendance is free of charge.
We look forward to seeing you there.
What does it cost?
Your time and expertise plus £100 per publication to the publisher.
Discounted to £75 for members of the Chamber.CLICK HERE to join
Bookings are closed for this event.