Date(s) - 13/06/2018
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Monthly Networking meetings for people that are passionate about their area of expertise and care about growing their businesses.
In June we will be talking about “Getting the best out of your staff and customers”.
We will discuss the following Questions, with our expert panel.
- How can I attract the best people?
- Should I use a recruitment agency?
- What about self-employed people?
- What about links with Colleges and Universities?
- Employing friends and family?
- Am I over reliant on one member of staff?
- Changing Behaviour.
- Employment Contracts – Do I need a lawyer?
- Staff security issues? Intellectual Property – How does this work?
To watch a video on CN+ and this months event
Please Scroll down to book a place. Bring your own questions. Ask us about joining the Panel.
Below are the areas we will cover over the coming months. If you want to discuss any of these in more detail, then The Chamber Growth Club is for you.
Our thanks to Richard at Coltsfoot Farm for use of the Venue. If you want to contact him CLICK HERE It’s a great venue.
For more details please CLICK HERE
Bookings are closed for this event.