Date(s) - 08/05/2019
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Great North Road Business Centre
Monthly Networking meetings for people that are passionate about their area of expertise and care about growing their businesses.Over the coming months, we will build some real insights into how to grow your business both safely and sustainably. Our objective will be to take a customer focussed view that helps you to answer the following questions
Who are you best Customers? GP - Shared Values - Quick Payers - Fun
Why are you in business? - Your Brand - Your Beliefs - Your Values - Your Skills
What do you do? - The proof you believe - Your Services - Your Integrity - Features and Benefits
How are you building your business? - Sustainability - Fun - Finding the right customers
CLICK HERE for an overview of the questions and concepts we will exploreWe start by looking at WHO your best customers are and trying to identify why they are of value to you. The next meeting Customer 5 is about Matching WHO needs you and WHY, to your beliefs, skills and competitor positioning I think that the difference between successful and unsucessful customers, lies in the composition of their customer base. If your business is fun, you have the right customers In Course Customer 5 we will pull all your work together, by Matching WHAT you do today, to WHY - your Brand Promise, to the groups you made the promise to, and their current needs. The final part is about how you keep track, or indeed influence their needs over time We will be discussing the following Questions:
- WHY do you customers need you?
- WHO you do it for (Customer Groups)
- Match Customer Needs and Customer Groupds to WHY do you do it. Your beliefs. Your Brand positioning
- Match WHAT you do, the proof that you believe, to WHY you do it, for Which Customer Group, and their associated Needs?
- HOW you do it compare to your competitors? - Your Differentiators
- How do you differentiate your business?
- Have you looked at Net Promoter Scores?
- How are your customer needs changing?
Bookings are closed for this event.