Date(s) - 21/07/2021
8:30 am - 9:45 am
Recover Loans and the Road to Recovery
Dear Growth Club members,
Recovering the Recovery Loans
Alan Clark, Chamber Ambassador and Insolvency Practitioner, will be talking about the government’s approach to recovering the Coronavirus recovery loans.
Having freed up access to money, the government is now placing responsibility on directors for having applied within the rules. Alan will take you through those emerging rules and how you protect yourself.
There is a possible 8 year Director’s ban for non compliance.
Alan, is one of the founding partners of Carter Clark, insolvency practitioner with more than 20 years’ experience.
In his 30 minute presentation, Alan will share insights into some of the opportunities and challenges for business coming out of lockdown. Topics include
- The backlog of insolvencies brought about by the moratorium on involuntary Insolvency proceedings brought by creditors
- Some do’s and don’ts for businesses with outstanding Coronavirus Protection Scheme loans including, Bounce Back and CBIL loans
- Economic headwinds causing problems for business
The Road to Recovery
I will be taking you through the Bank of Englands Q2 Recover figures for the End of June 2021. Presenting an overview, and hopefully some insights into what is going on out there.
Over all it is looking positive. Some some good news.
“Building Safe and Sustainable Businesses”
“Be Prepared” for your next opportunity.
Scroll down to book your place.
If you have mislaid your Joining Instructions, you can DOWNLOAD them here.
The Chamber Growth Club will be inviting you to a series of events, on the third Wednesday of each month. They are designed to help you and your staff to “Be Prepared”, for whatever life throws at you. We believe that being prepared creates opportunities.
We want our events to be thought provoking and to help you to Take Action. We are currently thinking about this in terms of “You don’t know what you don’t know”. If you could come to the meeting thinking about the current opportunities in your business, we will try to introduce you to people who can provide insights, based on experience and solving problems.
At each meeting our Ambassadors will introduce themselves, by completing this sentence
The one thing most people don’t know about “Their subject area” is “………………”
The one thing most people don’t know about Marketing is that Our customers want to feel cared for.
We take decisions based on emotion then post rationalise.
At our online Conference Events, you can
- Sit at a table with people considering the same opportunites (See Table Layout)
- Become Involved – Provide feedback as to your future areas of interest
- Obtain a Free Checklist before the event, of questions you should be able to answer for your business. If you can’t answer some – “You are not Alone”. This is where you can gain some insights, to help you and your team. Please see the Dropdown Pages on https://www.welhatchamber.co.uk/you/
- Join a supportive club of like-minded people
- If you want to follow up on the conversation you can book appointments there and then ***
- If you would like additional online training you can join The Chamber Growth Club and gain access to online training and CPD tests and certificates.
- Mix with people who deliver these solutions for a living, have real insights, from extensive experiences, are decent people, who have your best interests at heart and are accountable to each other.
“We are committed to continous adult development and creating Learning Organisations”
“If you want to Go Fast, Go Alone. If you want to Go Far, Go Together”
*** Please note that we want to work with organisations that want to grow their businesses, to innovate and and help each other. This is not about get rich quick sales. Safe and Sustainable growth is about working with people and building trust. Not selling to them.
Bookings are closed for this event.