Some interesting updates from Matthew at Consensus HR our Chamber Ambassador for HR Issues.
The BBC announced today (16th June 2021) that the Covid vaccine is going to be required for England care home staff. This is an interesting update following the amount of media there has been on businesses apparently wishing to make it compulsory but not taking that step due to possible repercussions.
Click here to read the news from the BBC and below for our previous blogs on the subject:
- Vision of the new normal working world
- 50 of UK top firms not returning to the workplace
- Moving to a hybrid organisation
- Covid-19 vaccine and its promises for the future
- Winter & Covid19 key points
- Business adjustments & mental health post Covid 19
For a range of articles on Covid-19, business and HR please visit our website and search ‘Covid’ using the magnify glass in the toolbar.
Contact us now if we can help you, your business & team.