If you are looking to position your business as a force for good in the Local and Online Communities, get some great PR, and do something useful – Here is an opportunity.
Supported by the University, The Galleria, Gascoyne Cecil Estates and Terry Mitchinson Editor of Welwyn Hatfield Times, Arise looks to fund local initiatives up to £1000.
See Brochure Below
Contact Karina Cunningham at AL Marketing on 01707 275050 or email Karina@almarketing.com
Activities and initiatives that fit under one or more of the following headings can be supported, though the list is not exhaustive:
• amateur sporting activity
• environmental enhancement
• youth development
• education and training
• support for the elderly
• health enhancement
• improving facilities used by the community such as local halls
• social care
The fund is open to all and applications for support, up to a maximum of £1,000, are considered on their merits by an independent selection committee. ARISE Hatfield is an alliance of local business partners who have been working in Hatfield to provide funding
to support initiatives and activities that improve the lives of local groups and residents.
• The current partners are Gascoyne Cecil Estates, The University of Hertfordshire and The Galleria.
• Since the first committee meeting on 26 September 2013 ARISE Hatfield has awarded over £13,000 to a varied range of 15 different projects including a running club, football academy, badminton club, hospice, YMCA, a musical project, community centres and local churches.
It is a great opportunity for local companies to support their community, with the added reward of good local PR coverage
and community goodwill.
• We are now looking for additional local companies who would like to join.
Want to get involved?
Each Partner currently donates £5,000 per year, but smaller companies can donate less.
If you would like to find out if this partnership is right for your business please contact Karina Cunningham at AL Marketing on
01707 275050 or email Karina@almarketing.com