1. The promoter is the Welwyn Hatfield Chamber of Commerce, address Orion House, Bessemer Road, WGC, Herts, AL7 1HH
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees
of The Endless Bookcase Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the
organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these
terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.welhatchamber.co.uk/the-voice-competition/
6. Only one entry per category will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person for the same category will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31st August 2019. After this date then no further entries to the
competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Create a synopsis of your work as a single file using the guidelines and then submit it using the online form listed above.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these term and
conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of
God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event
outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as
soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any
third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Each winner will have their work published as an eBook by The Endless Bookcase with the option of publishing a paperback.
The author will be bound by the normal terms and conditions of The Endless Bookcase.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not
transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize
with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winners will be notified by email within 30 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be claimed.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and
no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any
disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as
their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in
accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party
without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the promoter and
not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the following
The promoter’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No
correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of