Chapter 9 – Innovation
This chapter explores when and how to innovate and how to find new markets.
We discuss the following questions:-
- What about the human barriers to innovation?
- What is your GP% for each product group into each market?
- For each product group and market, which Innovation Adoption Phase are you currently experiencing?
- How does this impact on your cash flow today?
- How do you expect this to impact on your cash flow tomorrow?
- Considering the above, which products should you be selling into which markets?
- What is Innovation? – A more detailed look
- Which skills will be necessary for success?